2012 was a REALLY big year. One that will stand out in my mind for the rest of my life!
In August 2012, I married my best friend and we began our Happily Ever After together with an epic honeymoon in Thailand. Upon our return, I started a brand new job in educational publishing and began the career path I’ve been dreaming of since graduating college.
The Wedding, Honeymoon, and New Job were my highlights of 2012, but I have so many smaller memories that contributed to my fantastic year:
- Visiting Dahlonega, Georgia and wine tasting in the GA mountains
- Daily laughter at my corgi’s crazy antics
- Singing the blues for yet another Briggs Farm Blues Festival
- Wedding planning, all day and every day!
- 2 bridal showers, one in Rochester, NY and one much closer to home in my parents’ backyard
- Bachelorette Party with my favorite ladies in my life
- Lazy summer afternoons at the pool with my family (and relaxing nights drinking by the fire!)
- Delicious meals and great wine
- Enjoying life in the Big Easy during a weekend in New Orleans
- Continuing the family tradition of a fall wine tasting in the Finger Lakes
- 2nd honeymoon in Disney World, my favorite place to be
- the humbling and humeros experience of living with my parents
- Long commutes to and from the office with my new husband
- Dinner dates at our favorite sushi restaurant
- Planning a lifetime of love and adventure!