Published on :
- When: Monday, October 22nd
- What I Wore: Red button down (J. Crew), grey cableknit sweater (J. Crew outlet), jeans, black ankle boots (Madewell), necklace (store in Portland, ME)
- When: Tuesday, October 23rd
- What I Wore: Pink/white striped long sleeve t-shirt (J. Crew outlet), herringbone blazer (J. Crew outlet), purple corduroy pants (Banana Republic), tan heels (Banana Republic)
- When: Wednesday, October 24th
- What I Wore: Black/white striped dress (Madewell), black patterned tights (J. Crew outlet), black ankle boots (Madewell), royal blue scarf
- When: Thursday, October 25th
- What I Wore: Red dress (J. Crew outlet), leopard cardigan (J. Crew), red heels (J. Crew)
- This dress has an asymmetrical neckline and cute cap sleeves. It will look a lot nicer in the spring/summer when I don’t need to cover up with a cardigan to stay warm.
- When: Friday, October 26th
- What I Wore: Purple long sleeve t-shirt (J. Crew outlet), aztec print cardigan (BB Dakota via Shopbop), jeans, brown braided belt, boots (Frye), glasses (Warby Parker)
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.