Published on :
- What I Wore: Blue gingham button down (Vineyard Vines), maroon polka dot sweater (J. Crew), matchstick jeans (J. Crew outlet), leopard wedges (J. Crew)
- What I Wore: Red hooded sweater (Madewell), denim leggings (American Eagle outlet), red tassel loafers (J. Crew)
- What I Wore: Yellow striped long sleeve t-shirt (J. Crew), herringbone blazer (J. Crew outlet), peach corduroys (J. Crew outlet), aztec print scarf (Forever 21), wedge boots (J. Crew)
- What I Wore: Oversized sweater, black skinny jeans (Madewell), black scarf (street market in London), black boots (Madewell)
- After my BRIGHT outfit the day before, I decided to scale it back and wear something much more understated. I think my coworkers’ burnt retinas appreciated it. 😉
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.