I can’t believe November is halfway over and this is the first time I’m typing a blog post.
I love my little blog as a way to record what I wore, how I ate and exercised, and personal memories. These past 2 weeks have been crazy, filled with travel, hours at the office, and lots of fun.
- Celebrating Halloween by dressing as a Zombie
- Spending 2 days at home as Hurricane Sandy stormed through the northeast
- Participating in a Halloween decorating contest at work and winning a free lunch with 5 other team members
- Wine tasting in NY’s Finger Lakes
- Traveling to New Orleans for a long weekend of beads, booze, and Bourbon Street
- Learning that our wedding will be featured in a magazine
- Securing an apartment in Boston as of 1/1/2013
- Booking 2 mini-vacations
There have been good days and not-so-good days, but I prefer to focus on remembering the happiest times.